With just over a month left of Spring we thought we'd share a few of our favourite floral arrangements to style around your bathroom vanity. A fresh way to revamp the mood of your space, so quick and easy!
Here's Steve Cordony's top tips to styling your flower arrangements all around the home;
1) Choose interesting vessels to create your arrangements and think about the material and shapes. Tall and short glass column vases are good staple of have.
2) If you mix different varieties of flowers (2-3 is a good mix) then keep the colours tonal and in the same family
3) Use tall structural branches such as blossom, magnolia, and greenery in tall heavy vases with narrow opening to create graphic drama
4) Don’t be afraid to cut stems short to create low full arrangements, perfect for coffee table or side tables
5) Simple is best and flowers en masse always look chic
6) When styling table arrangements for a dinner table, keep the arrangements to a maximum height of 20-25cm to allow visibility for guests
7) Greenery always works well as a base, to start adding flowers
8) Change the water often to prolong the life of your flowers
9) Always create your arrangements thinking about what angle be viewed from
Check out the full post here.
Cover photo: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/377387643778119915/
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @VANITYBYDESIGN_