Wanting to freshen up your bathroom but don't have the scope for a full renovation? Here are some quick and easy ways that you can revamp your bathroom in no time!
1. Vanity Styling
Is your vanity bench top home to your soap and tooth brush holders? Wall mounted holders are not only a new look but will also allow for more bench space!
- Treat yourself to some new pieces. Candles, flowers, display trays, soap dispensers, you name it. We love practical decor here!
2. Towel Scheme
- Change up your towel colour palette. You know the ones that are strictly for styling purposes only? You could transform your bathroom weekly like this and dabble into so many different design styles!
Modern & Smart.
Seasonal. Autumnal Aesthetic.
Earthy & Calm.
3. Flowers & Greenery
- Use fresh flowers to add an instant pop of new colour to your bathroom. Just like in the images below, notice how different combinations can transform the mood in your space. One of our all time favourite bathrooms by Interior Stylist Steve Cordony featuring our Chantel 1500 Black.
- Do you have old pots, jars or vases laying around? Give them a new life with some DIY and pop in some native leaves or greenery!
4. Vanity Basin
- Do you currently have a top mount basin on your bathroom vanity? Why not swap it over to a new finish, colour or shape.
5. Tapware & Hardware
- Has the finish of tapware and hardware in your bathroom been clashing with your design aesthetic lately? Although changing these over is more of a costly change compared to the others, what a statement it will make!
- Mirrors are an instant statement piece of any bathroom. Changing it up with a different style or shape will transform your bathroom more than you think!
- And finally, why not add in some new, larger decor items. Bath stools, towel ladders, plants, baskets... your opportunities are endless here!
Follow us on Instagram: vanitybydesign_