Vanity By Design
Sophia 1500 Hampton Grey
COLOUR - SOUTH HAMPTON GREY, HAND CRAFTED SOLID TIMBER
- Freestanding timber vanity: 1515Lmm x 600Dmm x 885Hmm
- Handmade and finished.
- Chrome knob handles.
- False drawer at the top for plumbing.
- Spacious drawers fitted with Blum soft closing drawer runners.
- Two porcelain ceramic under mount basins with overflow protection.
- Natural Carrara or Emperador marble.
- Tap hole option: No tap hole, one tap hole or three tap holes.
- Note: Mirrors, Wastes and Tapware not included.
- 80 - 100mm plumbing space behind drawer.
Vanity By Design vanities include a 5 year warranty on cabinets and 12 months warranty on tops and basins.
Package Dimensions & Gross Weights
Cabinet – 1540L x 530D x 870Hmm – 55kg
Top/Basin – 1590L x 540D x 250Hmm – 35kg
Note: Vanities can be purchased individually, but due to transport issues mirrors can only be purchased with the vanity.
Note: Stone such as marble and granite are products of nature and no two pieces are exactly alike. Customers may be able to see and feel fissures and other natural differences in the stone’s surface texture. These differences are not considered flaws, but rather signatures of authenticity. Natural fractures are common but not defects in your stone and where necessary, fractures will be filled with resin and this should be considered a normal occurrence which does not affect the quality of the stone. These stones are from age-old mountains and any inherent fractures are a part of the natural character of the stone.
Vanity By Design makes no guarantees or warranties against grazing, scratching or wear on the stone surface or otherwise. All stone products are sold subject to variation in colour, flow, grain, tonality, spotting, veining, shade and texture. Vanity By Design will not be held responsible for natural fractures existing in stone.