Vanity By Design
Chantel 1200 Hampton Grey Cabinet
The luxurious Chantel 1200 is a classic, freestanding single basin vanity, sourced and manufactured from solid sustainable plantation timbers.
Each traditional, solid wood cabinet is individually handcrafted. Construction begins with the careful selection of each piece of timber, followed by the individual gluing, thicknessing and joining of each piece to create the doors and end panels. Once assembled, the cabinet is primed and then carefully hand-stained, sanded and sealed three times. Finally, it is sent to the paint room, where a final coat of hardwearing, semi-gloss clear topcoat is applied.
- Freestanding timber vanity: 1175Lmm x 585Dmm x 862Hmm
- Handmade and finished
- Cabinet comes with chrome handles
- Spacious cupboards fitted with quality soft closing door hinges
- Spacious drawers fitted with quality metal Blum Soft Closing drawer runners
- Note: Mirrors, Wastes and Tapware not included
- Vanity By Design vanities include a 5 year warranty on cabinets
- 80-100mm plumbing space behind drawer.
IF YOU'RE UNSURE OF THIS COLOUR PLEASE ORDER A HAMPTON GREY SAMPLE BEFORE PURCHASING. YOU CAN DO THIS UNDER VANITY COLLECTION, 5 SAMPLES FOR $10.00
Packaging Dimensions & Weight:
Note: Vanities can be purchased individually, but due to transport issues mirrors can only be purchased with the vanity.