Chantel 1500 Double Black Cabinet
At Vanity By Design we bring together the contemporary design, technological advances and classic craftsmanship to deliver outstanding bathroom furniture at the best possible prices. By crafting each item from robust, durable materials, and applying the highest quality finishing techniques available, we meet the challenges of Australia’s harsh climate and counteract the high levels of humidity and continuous use to which bathroom furnishings are exposed.
The luxurious Chantel 1500 Double is a classic, freestanding double basin vanity, sourced and manufactured from solid sustainable plantation timbers. It features a stunning, natural solid stone top in marble, with a marble splashback and two ceramic under-mount basins.
Each traditional, solid wood cabinet is individually handcrafted. Construction begins with the careful selection of each piece of timber, followed by the individual gluing, thicknessing and joining of each piece to create the doors and end panels. Once assembled, the cabinet is primed and then carefully hand-stained, sanded and sealed three times. Finally, it is sent to the paint room, where a final coat of hardwearing, semi-gloss clear topcoat is applied.
- Freestanding timber vanity: 1470L x 585D x 862Hmm
- Hand-made and finished
- Cabinet comes with CHROME handles attached
- Spacious cupboards fitted with quality soft closing door hinges
- Spacious drawers fitted with Blum soft closing drawer runners
- Note: Mirrors, Wastes and Tap ware not included.
- Will need to drill through bottom or back of cabinet for plumbing purposes
- Vanity By Design vanities include a 5 year warranty on cabinets
- 80-100mm plumbing space behind drawer.
Packaging Dimensions & Weight:
Note: Vanities can be purchased individually, but due to transport issues mirrors can only be purchased with the vanity.