Vanity By Design
Chantel 1500 Double Hampton Grey
At Vanity By Design we bring together the contemporary design, technological advances and classic craftsmanship to deliver outstanding bathroom furniture at the best possible prices. By crafting each item from robust, durable materials, and applying the highest quality finishing techniques available, we meet the challenges of Australia’s harsh climate and counteract the high levels of humidity and continuous use to which bathroom furnishings are exposed.
The luxurious Chantel 1500 Double is a classic, freestanding double basin vanity, sourced and manufactured from solid sustainable plantation timbers. It features a stunning, natural solid stone top in marble, with a marble splashback and two ceramic under-mount basins.
Each traditional, solid wood cabinet is individually handcrafted. Construction begins with the careful selection of each piece of timber, followed by the individual gluing, thicknessing and joining of each piece to create the doors and end panels. Once assembled, the cabinet is primed and then carefully hand-stained, sanded and sealed three times. Finally, it is sent to the paint room, where a final coat of hardwearing, semi-gloss clear topcoat is applied.
A unique marble top is carefully selected for each unit, then cut and machined. The basins are affixed to the stone top with specialised, flexible glue specifically designed in Europe to withstand the most dramatic temperature variations.
- Freestanding timber vanity: 1500Lmm x 600Dmm x 880Hmm
- Hand-made and finished.
- Cabinet comes with chrome handles.
- Marble top option: Carrara marble or Emperador marble.
- Splashback (Not full width)
- Spacious cupboards fitted with quality soft closing door hinges.
- Spacious drawers fitted with Blum soft closing drawer runners.
- Two ceramic under-mount basins with overflow protection.
- Tap hole option: No tap hole suited for wall mounted taps, 1 tap hole per basin suited for mixer tap or three tap holes for a basin set.
- Will need to drill through bottom or back of cabinet for plumbing purposes.
- Note: Mirrors, Wastes and Tap ware not included.
- Vanity By Design vanities include a 5 year warranty on cabinets and tap ware and 12 month warranty on tops, basins and mirrors.
- 80-100mm plumbing space behind drawer.
IF YOU'RE UNSURE OF THIS COLOUR PLEASE ORDER A HAMPTON GREY SAMPLE BEFORE PURCHASING. YOU CAN DO THIS UNDER VANITY COLLECTION, 5 SAMPLES FOR $10.00
Packaging Dimensions & Weight:
|Weight||69 Kg||87.5 Kg|
Note: Vanities can be purchased individually, but due to transport issues mirrors can only be purchased with the vanity.
Note: Our Carrara marble tops are not sealed. Stone such as marble and granite are products of nature and no two pieces are exactly alike. Customers may be able to see and feel fissures and other natural differences in the stone’s surface texture. These differences are not considered flaws, but rather signatures of authenticity. Natural fractures are common but not defects in your stone and where necessary, fractures will be filled with resin and this should be considered a normal occurrence which does not affect the quality of the stone. These stones are from age-old mountains and any inherent fractures are a part of the natural character of the stone.
Vanity By Design makes no guarantees or warranties against grazing, scratching or wear on the stone surface or otherwise. All stone products are sold subject to variation in colour, flow, grain, tonality, spotting, veining, shade and texture. Vanity by Design will not be held responsible for natural fractures existing in stone.