Vanity By Design
Huxley 1220 Double White
DISCONTINUED VANITY (once all stock has sold out, we will not be manufacturing this design anymore)
COLOUR - WHITE, HIGH GLOSS, CARRARA MARBLE TOP, CERAMIC UNDER MOUNT BASIN, LEATHER HANDLES
The ultimate in sleek, stylish bathroom furnishings, the Huxley 1220 features a contemporary wall mounted vanity in a high gloss finish.
Featuring a lustrous natural marble stone top with two rectangle under mount ceramic basins and overflow protection, this vanity will help style any bathroom. Comes with four spacious storage drawers fitted with whisper-quiet Blum soft-closing runners, every Huxley cabinet is hand made and finished to the highest quality standards.
Huxley cabinets are constructed from the finest-quality moisture resistant materials, with a reinforced internal structure crafted from MDF board and melamine Laminate finish. Strong and durable, these sought-after bathroom centrepieces are as functional as they are beautiful, modern and elegant.Features:
- Wall mounted taps only.
- Wall hung vanity: 1210Wmm x 470Dmm x 560Hmm
- Hand-made and finished.
- Cabinet comes with white leather handles.
- High gloss finish
- E-1, non toxic, moisture resistant MDF board.
- Internal timber veneer finishes.
- Strength and durability created through reinforced internal structure.
- Natural Carrara marble top.
- Two ceramic square under mount basins with overflow protection
- Four spacious drawers fitted with Blum soft-closing drawer runners
- Note: Mirrors, Side Cabinets, Wastes and Tap ware not included
- Vanity By Design bathroom furniture includes a 5 year warranty on cabinets and tap ware and 12 month warranty on tops, basins and mirrors.
Packaging Dimensions & Weight:
|(MM)||Top & Basin||Cabinet|
|Weight||45 Kg||55 Kg|
Note: Vanities can be purchased individually, but due to transport issues mirrors can only be purchased with the vanity.
Note: Stone such as marble are products of nature and no two pieces are exactly alike. Customers may be able to see and feel fissures and other natural differences in the stone’s surface texture. These differences are not considered flaws, but rather signatures of authenticity. Natural fractures are common but not defects in your stone and where necessary, fractures will be filled with resin and this should be considered a normal occurrence which does not affect the quality of the stone. These stones are from age-old mountains and any inherent fractures are a part of the natural character of the stone.
Vanity By Design makes no guarantees or warranties against grazing, scratching or wear on the stone surface or otherwise. All stone products are sold subject to variation in colour, flow, grain, tonality, spotting, veining, shade and texture. Vanity by Design will not be held responsible for natural fractures existing in stone.